Saturday, June 28, 2008

WANTED: Herbal dessert!

I just went to watch an action movie v JH couple, n gordon..
Since this movie just released few days..
so..about the story..sry..i cant tell u more!!..
If u wan to know how nice the show,
pls go to buy ticket n support original movie!!

A lot of Action, fantastic car chase ..and blood...

n I feel painful during the show..

Every shoot of bullet seems like hitting me.

It was a very great sound effect ..

By the way, Helen was sit beside me..

wat i cant stand is her sound pollution..

shout n scare other .....

Keep on disturbing me...haha




This review not as formal movie review..haha
Only wan to tease somebody...for eg-->helen koh!!
They always tease me n make me xia shui during yum cha time..

Now is the time for me to stab them..not stab at all lah..
Just something like revenge..haha..


Wesley: Hand up..u r be wanted..
Gordon: Tiu u ah..u better dun lan si..
n dun be pattern gao gao
Wesley: Shut up..fella..Dun u believe I will shot ur head!! I tell u .....I will....
Gordon: Shoot ur head lah..shoot..tiu u ..Walao! Wat wrong v u oh.I.... only eat a bowl of kuai lin go (Herbal dessert) oso cannot meh.....haiz...or ....U wan izzit?
Wesley: .........how much ?
Gordon: Very cheap only lah..brother..i treat u ..
Wesley:.....Does this wat 'kuai lin' has any side effect not?
Gordon: Never try Never know..After tried..
Everyday need a bowl of kuai lin go!!
Wesley: ...yeah..kuai lin go!
-----------------------------------------------------















JIM...

Paiseh...this fella only ''Provisional actor''(Translated by google, a.k.a. 'k leh fe')








## pls dun be feel hesitate just drop me a comment..cos this is my third blog that write in english ..thx for suppor!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

他们常‘损’你啊?!
他们做的真。。真。。真对啊 (哈哈~)
咯~我还没看这电影。。。
唱:没时间 我没时间~~

paul lee said...

组长。。有点失礼咯。。哈哈