Monday, June 23, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday no class...then wat can i do n spend my
''leisure'' time?
i'm half zai nan..so i can stay at my vip room whole day..
n no basket ball..badminton...very hot..haha
but..when there are two bachelors wat can they do leh?
Gaming
Lim teh
Clubbing...
all r 'night activities'
cannot do when got sun..
(very paiseh..some sentences r too chinese...forgive me..first time use en-ge-li-shi
i will keep on improving my en-ge-li-shi)


so no choice...We only can go to cinema n support original movie...
we r high educated , so we know the intellectual property rights,
no more pirated dvd..haha



'Guys are always prefer action movie''...no doubt..
but..no much action movie showing on cinema..
So...Kung Fu Panda..is the best choice...haha
by d way..frends around me are keep on promoting Kung Fu Panda ,
finally , can go to watch this movie...how excited u know?...
i wait until my ''neck become longer n longer''(pronouce in cantonese tang dou geng dou cheong loh!!)...haha
thank u big doggie gordon!! (still owe him two movie show..sigh)
haha

This movie is very meaningful n damn....funny!
i still remember panda's father told him'' there are no secret ingredient,
when u believe it's special..then it's special...''
U r who u r..a lot implication inside the movie..
it's quite interesting movie....
So..next time when there are only u n another batang..
go to cinema watch movie..n oso can support the Original Movie!!
haha

**if tgv or gsc wan to hire endoser or endosers..find me lah!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Gordon said...

Lolx...sok pao!hahaha...well done...hahaha...u can become GSC endoser liao la!but remember owe me 2 tickets!Wanted and also Hancock!

paul lee said...

free lotto
thank for ur comment!

gordon
the two tickets no problem..
but make sure only available on wednesday!!haha